- Top Ranked MA School
- Grades: 4-9
- Enrollment: 156 students
- Yearly Tuition: $65,800
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Dress shirt and tie, Khaki pants
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Cooking, Eco-Team, iLab, Rocketry, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Hillside School provides a structured, supportive, and challenging academic environment for boys in grades 5-9. Boarding and day students enjoy a rich curriculum that includes a vibrant visual and performing arts program and competitive athletics. Our unique academic and leadership program, "Shades of Blue," builds character, while holding our students accountable to our core values. The Academic program is supplemented with small group tutorials offered in language arts, math, organization, and social skills for those students needing extra support. Our community is our hallmark; we welcome you to come see for yourself. Please visit www.hillsideschool.net for more, and to schedule a visit today.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Hillside School cost?
Hillside School's tuition is approximately $65,800 for private students.
Does Hillside School offer a summer program?
Yes, Hillside School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does Hillside School offer?
Hillside School offers 14 interscholastic sports: Alpine Skiing, Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Ice Hockey, Intramural Sports Only, Lacrosse, Rock Climbing, Sailing, Snowboarding, Soccer, Tennis and Track and Field.
What is Hillside School's ranking?
Hillside School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Massachusetts for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Hillside School?
The application deadline for Hillside School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Hillside School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards