Tel: (508) 651-7500
Crossroads School is an option for students with moderate to severely challenging behaviors that maypreclude them from inclusion in public school environments.
We aim to provide each student with autismwith a comprehensive, multidisciplinary educational program based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis.
We’re dedicated to helping our students acquire the academic, social, vocational, and skills of daily living necessary to achieve their highest level of independence possible as adults, as well as to offer support and education to their families.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Ben Bruneau, M.ED, BCBA|
- Crossroads School is an option for children with moderate to severe challenging behaviors that may preclude them from inclusion in public school.
- Our mission is to provide individualized comprehensive education and related services to students with autism in order to enhance the quality of life and independent functioning so they may achieve their full potential.
- The vision of Crossroads School is to ensure every student leaves Crossroads more skillful, confident, productive, and independent than when he or she arrived. This includes preparing students to return to their home districts when possible, as well as transitioning students to adulthood with the skills to be productive members of society.
- Crossroads accomplishes this through the use of evidence-based treatment and collaboration among staff, family, students, and the community.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marlborough Grades: 4-9 | 156 students
404 Robin Hill Street
Marlborough, MA 01752
(508) 485-3483 13.9 4-9
- Natick Grades: 2-12 | 47 students
27 Winter St
Natick, MA 01760
(508) 655-6400 0.4 2-12
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.