- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 45 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Crossroads School is an option for children with moderate to severe challenging behaviors that may preclude them from inclusion in public school.
- Our mission is to provide individualized comprehensive education and related services to students with autism in order to enhance the quality of life and independent functioning so they may achieve their full potential.
- The vision of Crossroads School is to ensure every student leaves Crossroads more skillful, confident, productive, and independent than when he or she arrived. This includes preparing students to return to their home districts when possible, as well as transitioning students to adulthood with the skills to be productive members of society.
- Crossroads accomplishes this through the use of evidence-based treatment and collaboration among staff, family, students, and the community.
Endorse Crossroads School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards