Brandon School & Residental Treatment
- Brandon School & Residential Treatment Center provides exceptional services for male students with emotional and behavioral health needs and learning difficulties.
- In addition, Brandon is a leader in the development of services for boys involved in dangerous or reckless firesetting behavior.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Rebecca Porter|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Flag Football, SoftballFlag Football, Softball,|
- Brandon Residential Treatment Center has been a leader in the development of services for boys involved in dangerous or reckless fire setting behavior. The Rapid Firesetting Assessment Service at Brandon offers the most comprehensive and evidence-based assessment of problem fire setting that is available within a short-term residential setting. Brandon Residential Treatment Center has been providing comprehensive and specialized treatment for problematic and dangerous fire setting behavior since 2001. Brandon's Intensive Firesetting Treatment Program offers a fire-safe, staff-secure environment on the Main Campus for boys whose fire setting behaviors are determined to be unmanageable in the community or in a less restrictive placement. Brandon's primary goal is to provide boys with exceptional therapeutic services that will help them to move as quickly as possible to a less restrictive school and home setting. Accordingly, the scope of our services extends not only to the boy as an individual, but also to his family. In a safe and supportive setting, we provide external structure to help boys control their behavior and the treatment necessary to help them understand their feelings and internalize their own behavioral controls. At school, boys gain academic skills necessary to build self-confidence. Simultaneously, intensive work with families is designed to successfully reunify and reintegrate boys back into their homes and communities. Brandon places significant emphasis on permanency planning. Each of our programmatic elements prepares boys to succeed alongside peers when they return to their communities.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Framingham Grades: 7-12 | 33 students
1 Frederick Abbott Way
Framingham, MA 01701
(508) 270-1372 3.2 7-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.