The T.E.C. Schools. Think. Explore. Create.
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (508) 577-3045
The T.E.C. Elementary School, Think. Explore. Create. is a private school with a focus on science, technology, engineering, arts, and math in a Montessori environment.
We believe that children learn best when they are engaged in hands-on, real-life projects. Learning at T.E.C. is anchored by three key principles: Think, Explore, Create.
Our environment hums with purposeful conversations among students engaged in hands-on Montessori activities.
Teachers inspire students to think big and challenge them to achieve academic excellence.
Through our transformative learning experience students atT.E.C. develop a moral compass, which serves as a lifelong guide helping them to become contributing members of the world.
We invite you to explore The T.E.C. difference in your child education here.
The T.E.C. Schools. Think. Explore. Create. places among the top 20% of private schools in Massachusetts for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,500|
|Tuition Notes||We offer payment options to work with your family's needs.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Rupali Sharma|
|Admissions Associate||Kari Nordbye|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Destination Imagination, LEGO Robotics Club, Offer a variety of STEAM programs for After School Enrichment, Tutoring
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Piano Lessons
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- The mission of The T.E.C. Schools are to cultivate children's natural curiosity and educate them to reach their highest potential and become accomplished, moral, and intrinsically satisfied individuals. Using the scientific tools of education in a Montessori environment, students meet their intellectual, social, and emotional needs by engaging in hands-on, real-life experiences to prepare for life.
- The interdisciplinary curriculum at The T.E.C. Elementary school is carefully planned to develop the academic, social, and emotional skills of students in grades K-5. Language and math topics are taught at each student's individual level with Montessori materials, while science, history, geography, and practical life skills are introduced as big concepts. Students are then free to choose the follow-up activities at their level in each of these subjects. Technology, art, music, and fitness integrate history, geography, math, and language skills. Students not only study the fundamentals of each of these disciplines but also participate in long-term projects to gain proficiency in each area.
- At The T.E.C. Schools we believe that true education lies not only in imparting academic skills but also in developing a sense of purpose in life. Our code of conduct is defined by the values we embody. At the T.E.C. Schools, faculty, and staff members, students, and parents live by six core values that define how we work and treat ourselves and others.
- > Be respectful.
- > Seek truth.
- > Strive for excellence.
- > Achieve balance.
- > Live with dignity and integrity.
- > Be joyful.
- Learn more about The T.E.C. Difference here.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sutton Grades: PK-K | 100 students
30 Burbank Rd
Sutton, MA 01590
(508) 865-4223 8.5 PK-K
This school provides a wonderful, hands-on learning environment with a Montessori curriculum. The educators are caring and and extremely communicative. They care so much about every individual student and their development. My son loves his schools days. He is a sensory and science lover who has discovered his love of the arts at this amazing school. His confidence and academic achievement have soared.
- Posted by Parent - Parent
Marketing yourself in tough times requires attention to details. Here are some tips to help you achieve success.
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.