Summit Academy School For Alternative Learners
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 2-12
- Enrollment: 40 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Lands End monogrammed shirt
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Partnership with Local Organization: Diamond Is The Sky
Arts and Music Programs:
Music Therapy, Weekly Art Class
- Summit Academy provides a therapeutic school alternative for students with high functioning autism and related diagnoses. Our students typically also present with a secondary diagnoses such as anxiety, ADHD, mood disorder, Tourette's and/or mild to moderate behavioral concerns. Students must be able to access academics in a small group (12 students, 2 teachers, 1 aide) setting, and are typically within the low average to above average range congnitively. Summit Academy accepts both public school referrals and privately funded referrals.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Summit Academy School For Alternative Learners offer?
Summit Academy School For Alternative Learners offers 1 interscholastic sports: Martial Arts.
When is the application deadline for Summit Academy School For Alternative Learners?
The application deadline for Summit Academy School For Alternative Learners is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Summit Academy School For Alternative Learners. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards