Doctor Franklin Perkins School
Tel: (978) 368-4980
- Perkins is a national resource for comprehensive social services for children, adolescents, and their families.
- The agency provides exceptional programs in day treatment, child and adolescent residential services, after school community programs, and behavioral health consultation for school systems, child welfare agencies, and families.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||158 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Frank Boegemann|
|Admissions Associate||Deanna King|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lancaster Grades: 3-12 | 48 students
220 Old Common Rd
Lancaster, MA 01523
(978) 365-2511 1.5 3-12
- East Walpole Grades: 2-12 | 89 students
300 Boston Providence Tpke
East Walpole, MA 02032
(508) 850-3900 31.5 2-12
- Framingham Grades: 1-9 | 23 students
1 Winch St
Framingham, MA 01701
(508) 877-1222 14.2 1-9
- Natick Grades: 1-12 | 37 students
6 Strathmore Rd
Natick, MA 01760
(508) 650-5940 18.4 1-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?