Tel: (978) 365-4795
Trivium School Photo #2 - With an emphasis on small classes, students get the attention they need to learn.
- Trivium School, founded in 1979, is an independent co-educational day school.
- Trivium is dedicated to providing a Catholic and classical pre-liberal arts education to boys and girls in grades seven through twelve.
- Our goal is to introduce students to a Catholic understanding of the liberal arts and to lead them on the pathway of truth, goodness, and beauty.
- We use the Socratic discussion method so that students learn why something is.
- Real education ennobles us, corresponds to our Christian dignity, and enriches us for a lifetime.
- Trivium School's course of studies is based on the classical understanding of the liberal arts: the trivium of grammar, logic, and rhetoric, which are the arts of the mind and language, and the quadrivium of sciences and mathematics, which are the arts of matter and quantity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Biology, Calculus AB, English Language and Composition, English Literature and Composition, Physics 1|
|Average SAT score||1380|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,600|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||William M. Schmitt|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Lacrosse, SoccerBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Pro-Life Club, Writing Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Chorus/Chorale, Drama/Art/Music Studios
- Classical Catholic Education
- National Catholic High School Honor Roll
- Award Winning Curriculum
- Integrated Arts/Drama/Music Studios
- Median SAT score: 1380
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Concord Grades: 9-12 | 395 students
166 Main Street
Concord, MA 01742
(978) 402-2250 17 9-12
- Concord Grades: 9-12 | 410 students
1400 Lowell Road
Concord, MA 01742
(978) 371-6524 16.3 9-12
- Groton Grades: 8-12 | 383 students
282 Farmers Row
Groton, MA 01450
(978) 448-3363 12.3 8-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.