- Trivium School, founded in 1979, is an independent co-educational day school.
- Trivium is dedicated to providing a Catholic and classical pre-liberal arts education to boys and girls in grades seven through twelve.
- Our goal is to introduce students to a Catholic understanding of the liberal arts and to lead them on the pathway of truth, goodness, and beauty.
- We use the Socratic discussion method so that students learn why something is.
- Real education ennobles us, corresponds to our Christian dignity, and enriches us for a lifetime.
- Trivium School's course of studies is based on the classical understanding of the liberal arts: the trivium of grammar, logic, and rhetoric, which are the arts of the mind and language, and the quadrivium of sciences and mathematics, which are the arts of matter and quantity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Biology, Calculus AB, English Language and Composition, English Literature and Composition, Physics 1|
|Average SAT score||1270|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,500|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||William M. Schmitt|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Lacrosse, SoccerBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Pro-Life Club, Writing Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Chorus/Chorale, Drama/Art/Music Studios
- Classical Catholic Education
- National Catholic High School Honor Roll
- Award Winning Curriculum
- Integrated Arts/Drama/Music Studios
- Median SAT score: 1270
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- WorcesterGrades: 7-12 | 702 students
781 Grove St
Worcester, MA 01605
- CambridgeGrades: 9-12 | 440 students
1 Matignon Rd
Cambridge, MA 02140
- WorcesterGrades: 7-12 | 651 students
144 Granite St
Worcester, MA 01604
- TyngsboroGrades: PK-12 | 511 students
180 Middlesex Road
Tyngsboro, MA 01879
- ConcordGrades: 9-12 | 401 students
1400 Lowell Road
Concord, MA 01742
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.