Montessori Island School
- Our philosophy is founded on traditional montessori guiding principles. It is designed and operated using those principles, as well as authentic montessori methodology and educational materials.
- Our mission is to cultivate the natural desire to learn and to foster a lifelong love of learning in every child.
- And our vision is to plant the seeds of exploration and discovery that will enable children to understand the world and find their place in it.
- Our teachers are accredited through MACTE (Montessori Accreditation Council for Teacher Education), the premier, international standard-setting and accrediting body for Montessori teacher education.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Livingston Grades: K-12 | 25 students
No. 1 West End Rd
Livingston, MT 59047 2.2 K-12
- Livingston Grades: PK-8 | 90 students
511 S F St
Livingston, MT 59047
(406)222-3303 2.6 PK-8
- Bozeman Grades: PK-K | 78 students
2015 Wheat Dr
Bozeman, MT 59719
(406)587-2429 17 PK-K
- Bozeman Grades: PK-8 | 59 students
3835 Bozeman Trail Rd
Bozeman, MT 59715
(406)587-5430 17.9 PK-8
- Bozeman Grades: 9-12 | 72 students
3641 Bozeman Trail Rd
Bozeman, MT 59715
(406)587-5178 18.1 9-12
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.