Montessori Island School
- Our philosophy is founded on traditional montessori guiding principles. It is designed and operated using those principles, as well as authentic montessori methodology and educational materials.
- Our mission is to cultivate the natural desire to learn and to foster a lifelong love of learning in every child.
- And our vision is to plant the seeds of exploration and discovery that will enable children to understand the world and find their place in it.
- Our teachers are accredited through MACTE (Montessori Accreditation Council for Teacher Education), the premier, international standard-setting and accrediting body for Montessori teacher education.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Livingston Grades: K-12 | 25 students
No. 1 West End Rd
Livingston, MT 59047 2.2 K-12
- Livingston Grades: PK-8 | 90 students
511 S F St
Livingston, MT 59047
(406)222-3303 2.6 PK-8
- Bozeman Grades: PK-K | 78 students
2015 Wheat Dr
Bozeman, MT 59719
(406)587-2429 17 PK-K
- Bozeman Grades: PK-8 | 59 students
3835 Bozeman Trail Rd
Bozeman, MT 59715
(406)587-5430 17.9 PK-8
- Bozeman Grades: 9-12 | 72 students
3641 Bozeman Trail Rd
Bozeman, MT 59715
(406)587-5178 18.1 9-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.