St Marys Catholic School
- St. Mary's Catholic School is a coeducational school enrolling 120 students in grades pre-kindergarten through grade eight in an academically rich and nurturing environment.
- Class size is small. A talented and dedicated faculty, a capable and motivated student body, and parents who are genuinely interested in their children's education create an academic atmosphere where students can grow and flourish.
- St. Mary's School is dedicated to the total education of each student in a Catholic environment rich in the love and philosophy of Jesus Christ.
- Our academic program strives to develop responsible students who possess personal confidence, academic mastery, and the moral religious fiber to attain success in life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Livingston Grades: PK-K | 70 students
160 Miller Dr
Livingston, MT 59047
(406)222-8808 2.6 PK-K
- Livingston Grades: K-12 | 25 students
No. 1 West End Rd
Livingston, MT 59047 2.9 K-12
- Bozeman Grades: PK-K | 78 students
2015 Wheat Dr
Bozeman, MT 59719
(406)587-2429 18.2 PK-K
- Bozeman Grades: PK-8 | 59 students
3835 Bozeman Trail Rd
Bozeman, MT 59715
(406)587-5430 19.3 PK-8
- Bozeman Grades: 9-12 | 72 students
3641 Bozeman Trail Rd
Bozeman, MT 59715
(406)587-5178 19.4 9-12
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.