Montessori Of Frankfort
5.00 (1 review)
- Montessori is a philosophy with the fundamental tenet that a child learns best within a social environment which supports each individual`s unique development.
- For Children between three and six years of age, this class is available five mornings or four afternoons a week.
- Morning sessions are three hours, afternoon sessions two and one-half hours.
- This full three-year program is designed to develop the whole child and fulfill all need up until first grade.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Montessori Of Frankfort is Heritage Christian School (0.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Frankfort Grades: NS-PK
10003 W Lincoln Hwy
Frankfort, IL 60423
(815)806-0331 0.9 NS-PK
- Frankfort Grades: PK-K | 37 students
8717 W Lincoln Hwy
Frankfort, IL 60423
(815)469-2627 1.4 PK-K
- Mokena Grades: K | 193 students
9500 W La Porte Rd
Mokena, IL 60448
(708)479-4646 2.3 K
I am so glad we made the decision to send our 3 children through this school. I know my children have had an advantage over the public school kids. All my children started reading at 3.5 years old. The staff is very attentive to mine or my children's needs.
- Posted by Parent - creat
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.