Montessori Of Frankfort
5.00 (1 review)
- Montessori is a philosophy with the fundamental tenet that a child learns best within a social environment which supports each individual`s unique development.
- For Children between three and six years of age, this class is available five mornings or four afternoons a week.
- Morning sessions are three hours, afternoon sessions two and one-half hours.
- This full three-year program is designed to develop the whole child and fulfill all need up until first grade.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Frankfort Grades: NS-PK
10003 West Lincoln Hwy
Frankfort, IL 60423
(815)806-0331 0.9 NS-PK
- Frankfort Grades: PK-K | 49 students
8717 W Lincoln Hwy
Frankfort, IL 60423
(815)469-2627 1.4 PK-K
- Mokena Grades: K | 193 students
9500 W La Porte Rd
Mokena, IL 60448
(708)479-4646 2.3 K
I am so glad we made the decision to send our 3 children through this school. I know my children have had an advantage over the public school kids. All my children started reading at 3.5 years old. The staff is very attentive to mine or my children's needs.
- Posted by Parent - creat
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.