Montessori Of Frankfort
Montessori is a philosophy with the fundamental tenet that a child learns best within a social environment which supports each individual`s unique development.
For Children between three and six years of age, this class is available five mornings or four afternoons a week.
Morning sessions are three hours, afternoon sessions two and one-half hours.
This full three-year program is designed to develop the whole child and fulfill all need up until first grade.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 37 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
I am so glad we made the decision to send our 3 children through this school. I know my children have had an advantage over the public school kids. All my children started reading at 3.5 years old. The staff is very attentive to mine or my children's needs.
Endorse Montessori Of Frankfort. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards