Moonlight Enrichment Center
Tel: (301) 567-4455
At Moonlight Enrichment Center, we believe learning should be a happy and rewarding experience for children! Our foundation is built upon developing partnerships between parents and teachers.
This mutual relationship offers a strong educational foundation and optimal care for every child.
Moonlight exceeds the minimum standards of childcare/daycare by providing established educational programs in which children can grow from infancy through their elementary school years.
We invite you to tour our facilities, meet our teachers, and see for yourself how kids are laughing while learning at Moonlight.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||97 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Merita Eley|
- High-quality child care that establishes a partnership with families and the community
- A solid, consistent, and safe experience
- Dedicated educational staff
- Developmentally appropriate activities that are of interest to the children
- An environment that will build children's sense of worth and self-esteem
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Temple Hills Grades: NS-PK | 25 students
1901 Iverson Street
Temple Hills, MD 20748
(301) 894-3256 2.2 NS-PK
- Oxon Hill Grades: K | 1 students
6031 Oxon Hill Rd
Oxon Hill, MD 20745
(301) 839-7808 0.6 K
- Fort Washington Grades: PK-6 | 37 students
8600 Loughran Rd
Fort Washington, MD 20744
(301) 567-0330 2.6 PK-6
A search for a teaching job in the midst of a severe recession takes much longer than it does in good economic times. Here's how to handle this situation.
Marketing yourself in tough times requires attention to details. Here are some tips to help you achieve success.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.