Morgan Hill KinderCare
The staff here at KinderCare in Morgan Hill are all currently working towards their A.A.
degree, which is part of our NAEYC accreditation. Many of the staff already hold their A.A.
degree or higher. Most of the staff members here have been working with the company and similar companies for many years.
We have some staff members that are able to communicate with their families in Spanish.
All staff members communicate well with the children and their families.
The teachers will let the parents know what is going on within the classroom and how their child is doing in the classroom each day.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 57 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our NAEYC Accredited Center located in Morgan Hill,
California. We are very excited to meet with you and your
family. Our center has been part of the community for nearly
30 years serving children 6 weeks through 12 years of age. We
believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting
your child's growth with their social, emotional, intellectual, and
physical development. We provide a ''Home Away from Home'
and believe it takes a happy family to raise a child, and our
parent's consider us to be an extension of their families. Your
child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating
environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child
development experts who have a true passion for educating and
nurturing children. You are welcome to visit with your child to see
all the exciting things we have to offer.
- At KinderCare Learning centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of the playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition, the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise a doorbell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a center staff member. At Morgan Hill KinderCare we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. We conduct monthly earthquake and fire drills. Administration and teachers are all certified in CPR and First Aid. We also maintain high cleanliness standards within the classrooms, as well as enforce handwashing according to NAEYC guidelines. .
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- 4Cs, Choices for Children, Cal Works, Pace AAP.
Great center, wonderful teachers and management. Educational programs for all age groups, and great learning environment no matter what classroom children are in. KinderCare also provides nutritious meals 3 times per day. I''m very happy with everything KinderCare offers, and recommend it highly!!! The best part is that my kids love going there, and that ultimately matters the most above everything else that is great over there!!!
Endorse Morgan Hill KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Reasons Why You Might Change Schools
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.