- At Mt. Hope Preschool our philosophy involves early childhood learning through play in the environment.
- Our goal and objectives is to provide a stable and caring environment based on respect and co-operation, to model Christian values in the daily routine, to aid your child's independent growth by allowing him/her to participate in specific tasks, choices, manipulatives, themes and activities that will encourage independent growth.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
- Mt. Hope Lutheran School is dedicated to creating a loving Christian environment for the proper growth and development of every child. Our educational philosophy embraces academic, spiritual, social and physical advancement of each individual. Mt. Hope Lutheran School's program of academic excellence and intellectual freedom in a distinctively Christian setting encourages your child to thrive and mature. "Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it." Mt. Hope Lutheran School provides a quality Christian education for 3 and 4 year old Preschoolers. We maintain small student to teacher ratios to ensure that each child receives individual attention from a caring faculty, trained and certified in education. The school and church staff are here to serve you, your child and your family.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TaylorGrades: NS-PK | 48 students
6451 Jackson Street
Taylor, MI 48180
Dearborn HeightsGrades: K-9 | 200 students
20700 Colgate St
Dearborn Heights, MI 48125
Allen ParkGrades: K-8 | 511 students
15300 Wick Rd
Allen Park, MI 48101
Allen ParkGrades: KG-12 | 302 students
4700 Allen Rd
Allen Park, MI 48101
DearbornGrades: NS | 20 students
21360 Donaldson Street
Dearborn, MI 48124
I graduated from Mt. Hope in 1964, and, to this day, I cherish the devotion my patents had by sending me here. My Christian education background has carried me through life's journey. Mr. Fred Wendt was such a wonderful educator, and very dedicated to his calling. For this, I express gratitude and praise to our Lord and Savior!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - sharl
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.