Mt. Hope Lutheran School
At Mt. Hope Preschool our philosophy involves early childhood learning through play in the environment.
Our goal and objectives is to provide a stable and caring environment based on respect and co-operation, to model Christian values in the daily routine, to aid your child's independent growth by allowing him/her to participate in specific tasks, choices, manipulatives, themes and activities that will encourage independent growth.
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 37 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 20%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Mt. Hope Lutheran School is dedicated to creating a loving Christian environment for the proper growth and development of every child. Our educational philosophy embraces academic, spiritual, social and physical advancement of each individual. Mt. Hope Lutheran School's program of academic excellence and intellectual freedom in a distinctively Christian setting encourages your child to thrive and mature. "Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it." Mt. Hope Lutheran School provides a quality Christian education for 3 and 4 year old Preschoolers. We maintain small student to teacher ratios to ensure that each child receives individual attention from a caring faculty, trained and certified in education. The school and church staff are here to serve you, your child and your family.
I graduated from Mt. Hope in 1964, and, to this day, I cherish the devotion my patents had by sending me here. My Christian education background has carried me through life's journey. Mr. Fred Wendt was such a wonderful educator, and very dedicated to his calling. For this, I express gratitude and praise to our Lord and Savior!
Endorse Mt. Hope Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.