Mt. Hope Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
- At Mt. Hope Preschool our philosophy involves early childhood learning through play in the environment.
- Our goal and objectives is to provide a stable and caring environment based on respect and co-operation, to model Christian values in the daily routine, to aid your child's independent growth by allowing him/her to participate in specific tasks, choices, manipulatives, themes and activities that will encourage independent growth.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Mt. Hope Lutheran School is dedicated to creating a loving Christian environment for the proper growth and development of every child. Our educational philosophy embraces academic, spiritual, social and physical advancement of each individual. Mt. Hope Lutheran School's program of academic excellence and intellectual freedom in a distinctively Christian setting encourages your child to thrive and mature. "Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it." Mt. Hope Lutheran School provides a quality Christian education for 3 and 4 year old Preschoolers. We maintain small student to teacher ratios to ensure that each child receives individual attention from a caring faculty, trained and certified in education. The school and church staff are here to serve you, your child and your family.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- TaylorGrades: NS-PK | 48 students
6451 Jackson Street
Taylor, MI 48180
- Dearborn HeightsGrades: K-9 | 200 students
20700 Colgate St
Dearborn Heights, MI 48125
- Allen ParkGrades: K-8 | 511 students
15300 Wick Rd
Allen Park, MI 48101
- Allen ParkGrades: KG-12 | 302 students
4700 Allen Rd
Allen Park, MI 48101
- DearbornGrades: NS | 20 students
21360 Donaldson Street
Dearborn, MI 48124
I graduated from Mt. Hope in 1964, and, to this day, I cherish the devotion my patents had by sending me here. My Christian education background has carried me through life's journey. Mr. Fred Wendt was such a wonderful educator, and very dedicated to his calling. For this, I express gratitude and praise to our Lord and Savior!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - sharl
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.