Tel: (765) 286-1850
- The Muncie Management and Teaching Team is comprised of educators who have chosen Early Childhood Education as their profession.
- Each member has a heart for children, college degrees or early childhood certificates, years of experience, and the drive to creatively inspire children to grow and develop in our research based setting.
- Our center management team assures continued growth for our teachers including two Professional Development Days yearly for the entire staff.
- Inspiring teachers to continue their lifelong love for learning develops their creative teaching growth and development to filter to the children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Muncie KinderCare. We are conveniently located near Ball State University. We strive to have the best open communication with all our families whether it is on the phone with our friendly staff or with email access. Our center has an open door policy and encourages parent interaction.
- On every given day children enter KinderCare being greeted by teachers and friends, then head to the sink to wash their hands singing "ABC's". Cleanliness and hygene are very important aspects of our day. Teachers follow rigid cleaning schedules and pride themselves on providing a clean, and safe environment. Each teacher must complete the fingerprinting and criminal background screening prior to hire. All staff have ongoing First Aid, CPR, Standard Precautions, and Child Abuse Awareness training. The center Health & Safety Coordinator assures playground, building, evacuation safety. The keypad entry and high fences are a protective feature most appreciated by parents.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Vocational Rehab (For CCDF & Vocational Rehab & NACCRRA. 10% Employee Discounts (includes infants) Ball Memorial Hospital IU Health Ball Hospital employees Ball State Employee Discount Sallie May Cosmetics Employee Discount.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Muncie Grades: PK-K | 164 students
3501 N Chadam Ln
Muncie, IN 47304
(765) 286-0616 0.2 PK-K
- Muncie Grades: K-9 | 169 students
2301 W Gilbert St
Muncie, IN 47303
(765) 288-5308 1.9 K-9
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.