Tel: (765) 286-1850
The Muncie Management and Teaching Team is comprised of educators who have chosen Early Childhood Education as their profession.
Each member has a heart for children, college degrees or early childhood certificates, years of experience, and the drive to creatively inspire children to grow and develop in our research based setting.
Our center management team assures continued growth for our teachers including two Professional Development Days yearly for the entire staff.
Inspiring teachers to continue their lifelong love for learning develops their creative teaching growth and development to filter to the children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Muncie KinderCare. We are conveniently located near Ball State University. We strive to have the best open communication with all our families whether it is on the phone with our friendly staff or with email access. Our center has an open door policy and encourages parent interaction.
- On every given day children enter KinderCare being greeted by teachers and friends, then head to the sink to wash their hands singing "ABC's". Cleanliness and hygene are very important aspects of our day. Teachers follow rigid cleaning schedules and pride themselves on providing a clean, and safe environment. Each teacher must complete the fingerprinting and criminal background screening prior to hire. All staff have ongoing First Aid, CPR, Standard Precautions, and Child Abuse Awareness training. The center Health & Safety Coordinator assures playground, building, evacuation safety. The keypad entry and high fences are a protective feature most appreciated by parents.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Vocational Rehab (For CCDF & Vocational Rehab & NACCRRA. 10% Employee Discounts (includes infants) Ball Memorial Hospital IU Health Ball Hospital employees Ball State Employee Discount Sallie May Cosmetics Employee Discount.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school and elementary school to Muncie KinderCare is St. Mary School (1.9 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Heritage Hall Christian School (2.6 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Muncie Grades: K-9 | 169 students
2301 W Gilbert St
Muncie, IN 47303
(765) 288-5308 1.9 K-9
- Alexandria Grades: PK-8 | 97 students
820 W Madison St
Alexandria, IN 46001
(765) 724-4459 13.8 PK-8
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.