Nafi Ri Network Alternatives
- Nafi/Nfi Is A Leading Human Services Organization That Works With Numerous State And Local Agencies Throughout The Country In The Delivery Of Human Services Programs.
- It Also Has Gained A National Reputation For Pioneering Interactive, Inclusive Trainings That Have Significantly Impacted Public And Nonprofit Service Organizations.
- Nafi/Nfi'S Mission Is To: "Create Community Environments Based Upon Principles Of Dignity And Respect That Help Children, Adults And Families To Grow And Change In Order To Better Their Lives And The World Around Them." The Overarching Philosophy Of Creating Normative Communities Centers On Building Mission-driven Environments That Empower Individuals To Thrive And Reach Their Goals.
- To Build These Cultures, Nafi/Nfi Has Devised A Systematic Approach Whereby Norms Are Established And Regularly Evaluated By All Community Members To Determine How Well They Support The Mission.
- When Done Consistently, Benefits Are Tangible. In Residential And Non-residential Programs, Communities Develop A Strong Sense Of Trust, Communication Becomes More Open, And Feedback Is Encouraged.
- Clients Have An Opportunity To Find Their Voices While Taking Charge Of Their Own Growth And Healing.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Providence Grades: 5-12 | 27 students
100 Houghton St
Providence, RI 02904
(401) 751-5800 3 5-12
- Barrington Grades: 6-12 | 228 students
63 Federal Rd
Barrington, RI 02806
(401) 246-1230 7.3 6-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.