Nafi Ri Network Alternatives
- Nafi/Nfi Is A Leading Human Services Organization That Works With Numerous State And Local Agencies Throughout The Country In The Delivery Of Human Services Programs.
- It Also Has Gained A National Reputation For Pioneering Interactive, Inclusive Trainings That Have Significantly Impacted Public And Nonprofit Service Organizations.
- Nafi/Nfi'S Mission Is To: "Create Community Environments Based Upon Principles Of Dignity And Respect That Help Children, Adults And Families To Grow And Change In Order To Better Their Lives And The World Around Them." The Overarching Philosophy Of Creating Normative Communities Centers On Building Mission-driven Environments That Empower Individuals To Thrive And Reach Their Goals.
- To Build These Cultures, Nafi/Nfi Has Devised A Systematic Approach Whereby Norms Are Established And Regularly Evaluated By All Community Members To Determine How Well They Support The Mission.
- When Done Consistently, Benefits Are Tangible. In Residential And Non-residential Programs, Communities Develop A Strong Sense Of Trust, Communication Becomes More Open, And Feedback Is Encouraged.
- Clients Have An Opportunity To Find Their Voices While Taking Charge Of Their Own Growth And Healing.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Providence Grades: 2-12 | 72 students
100 Houghton St
Providence, RI 02904
(401)861-2080 3 2-12
- Barrington Grades: 6-12 | 228 students
63 Federal Rd
Barrington, RI 02806
(401)246-1230 7.3 6-12
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.