Natchez Trace Youth Academy
- The Natchez Trace Youth Academy is a highly structured residential juvenile training school located in Middle Tennessee.
- The program serves adjudicated males, 12-18 years old. The program at NTYA is a cognitive behavioral program.
- Residents work on their thinking patterns in order to change their negative behavior.
- Each resident receives an Individual Program Plan tailored to meet his particular needs to direct this process of thinking and behavior change.
- The Mission of Natchez Trace Youth Academy is to provide the highest quality services to the youth placed in our care in order to allow them the greatest chance of success and to provide those same youth with a positive and enriching environment in which they can learn from their past mistakes.
- We demonstrate integrity, care, compassion, fairness and consistency in all we do and provide a highly structured program.
- Accountability and Responsibility are the Cornerstones of our treatment Process.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||77 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lobelville Grades: 3-6 | 9 students
66 School Dr
Lobelville, TN 37097 9 3-6
- Centerville Grades: 1-12 | 34 students
617 Lowe Branch Rd
Centerville, TN 37033 14.1 1-12
- Camden Grades: PK-12 | 49 students
126 Vicksburg Ave
Camden, TN 38320
(731)584-6958 20.4 PK-12
- Mc Ewen Grades: PK-8 | 84 students
175 Saint Patrick St
Mc Ewen, TN 37101
(931)582-3493 23.3 PK-8
- Hohenwald Grades: 2-12 | 4 students
652 Swan Ave
Hohenwald, TN 38462
(931)796-3751 26.8 2-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.