New Castle KinderCare
The teachers and staff at New Castle KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Our teachers have an average of five years at our center and an average of 12 years in the early childhood education field.
All of our teachers are certified by the State of Delaware to work in their respective classrooms.
The New Castle KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings and seeking additional college courses in the early childhood education field.
At the end of the day, the true key to our center's success is our teachers and their unwavering dedication to children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to New Castle KinderCare in New Castle, Delaware. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child, with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Here at New Castle KinderCare, our parents consider us to be an extension of their families. Your child will not only have a safe, secure and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- Safety is a top priority at our center. You can feel safe when you drop your child off here. We offer a keypad entry, fenced playground, CPR/First Aid and Medication certified staff and management and much more. Additionally, we have an onsite Health and Safety Coordinator who ensures all emergency and evacuation drills are completed safely and timely.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Purchase of Care DE and NACCRRA.
Endorse New Castle KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.