New Covenant Presbyterian Weekday School
New Covenant Presbyterian Weekday School Photo #4 - The Practical life room: five day class snack area
- New Covenant Presbyterian Weekday School is a Christian montessori school.
- Our classrooms have eight distinct areas that define the curriculum of the school.
- Our teachers direct the children in the use of the materials and encourage them to interact with the materials independently.
- This environment establishes the educational direction of the school.
- The areas include bible study and chapel, daily living, practical life, math, language, art, outdoor play, sensorial, and music.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||84 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- The children have to be 2 years old before October 1st.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mandeville Grades: PK-7 | 531 students
1515 W Causeway Approach
Mandeville, LA 70471
(985)674-2466 0.3 PK-7
- Mandeville Grades: NS-7 | 686 students
316 Lafitte Street
Mandeville, LA 70448
(985)626-5678 3.3 NS-7
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.