New Hope Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- New Hope Christian Academy is the ONLY school in Pickaway County that is a designated STEM Equivalent for grades 6-12.
- NHCA has adopted the Leadership-Science; Technology; Engineering; Arts; Math (L-STEAM) model.
- New Hope provides a superior academic program with rigor, small classroom size, and a loving and caring faculty and staff.
- Visit New Hope and speak with our students, parents, and staff and find out what is The Statesmen Difference.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of the Nazarene|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia|
|Total Students||324 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,131|
|Tuition Notes||K-5 = $5131 6-8 = $5343 9-12 = $5594 Scholarships are available|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Tami McCallister|
|Admissions Associate||Kim Shepherd|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
eCybermission, Envirothon, Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA), Invention Convention, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Robotics, Student Council, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Choi
- New Hope Christian Academy(NHCA) opened the doors to the first year of the high school. In fall 2014, NHCA school expanded to include the 10th grade; and in the Fall 2015, New Hope opened its doors to the 11th grade. NHCA has partnered with the local college for dual enrollment/College Credit Plus courses and has adopted the early college course opportunities for our high school students. NHCA has expanded its' Character Education program as well to include specific character traits associated with the Fruits of the Spirit. The expansion of an already strong faith-based character education program by adopting Growing Leaders, Inc Habitudes.
- The ONLY designated STEM Equivalent school in Pickaway County.
- New Hope develops principled leaders at all levels - our stdeunts are STATESMEN - young people that make a difference in their world through wisdom and integrity.New Hope provides a superior academic program with rigor, small classroom size, and a loving and caring faculty and staff. Visit New Hope and speak with our students, parents, and staff and find out what is The Statesmen Difference.
- People that viewed New Hope Christian Academy also viewed these schools: Trinity Lutheran Christian Preschool.
All around great place for your kids to get their education , my kids love going to school there and are more academically driven every year. Anybody that's contemplating private school for their kids should come and visit.
- Posted by Parent - gobel
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.