New Hope Christian Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (740) 477-6427
New Hope Christian Academy Photo #2 - We are the STATESMEN--someone with wisdom and integrity impacts public life.
- New Hope Christian Academy is the first school in Pickaway County that is a designated STEM Equivalent for grades 6-12.
- NHCA has adopted the Leadership-Science; Technology; Engineering; Arts; Math (L-STEAM) model.
- New Hope provides a superior academic program with rigor, small classroom size, and a loving and caring faculty and staff.
- Visit New Hope and speak with our students, parents, and staff and find out what is The Statesmen Difference.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of the Nazarene|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia|
|Total Students||271 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,301|
|Tuition Notes||K-5 = $5301 6-8 = $5520 9-12 = $5818 Scholarships are available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Tami McCallister|
|Admissions Associate||Kim Shepherd|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
eCybermission, Envirothon, Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA), Invention Convention, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Robotics, Student Council, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Choir
- New Hope Christian Academy(NHCA) opened the doors to the first year of the high school in fall 2014. The Class of 2017 was NHCA's first graduating class. NHCA has partnered with Ohio Christian University for dual enrollment/College Credit Plus courses and has adopted the early college course opportunities for our high school students. NHCA has expanded its' Character Education program as well to include specific character traits associated with the Fruits of the Spirit. The expansion of an already strong faith-based character education program by adopting Growing Leaders, Inc Habitudes.
- The first designated STEM Equivalent school in Pickaway County.
- New Hope develops principled leaders at all levels - our stdeunts are STATESMEN - young people that make a difference in their world through wisdom and integrity. New Hope provides a superior academic program with rigor, small classroom size, and a loving and caring faculty and staff. Visit New Hope and speak with our students, parents, and staff and find out what is The Statesmen Difference.
- People that viewed New Hope Christian Academy also viewed these schools: Trinity Lutheran Christian Preschool.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Circleville Grades: NS-PK | 99 students
135 E Mound Street
Circleville, OH 43113
(740) 474-9870 2.9 NS-PK
I really enjoy new hope and it's an amazing school. I recommend this school for any parents out there! New Hope will push your kids while at the same time they will have a great time. I am a 5th grader there and I love the school.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - ?
All around great place for your kids to get their education , my kids love going to school there and are more academically driven every year. Anybody that's contemplating private school for their kids should come and visit.
- Posted by Parent - gobel
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.