New Lenox KinderCare
New Lenox KinderCare Photo #3 - We have two buildings that house the children. Here is our main entrance.
New Lenox KinderCare Photo #4 - In the Infant room a we are making friends and teaching them how to sit!
New Lenox KinderCare Photo #7 - Our Discovery Preschool class learning about the Pledge of Allegiance
New Lenox KinderCare Photo #9 - In Preschool, playdough is a great way to introduce the use of scissors.
We at New Lenox KinderCare have something very unique in child care.
Longevity of staff. As you read the biographies below, you will see that many of our teachers have been at this center for 10, 20 and even 30 years.
You can see how devoted they are to the families of our community.
Because of this, our teachers have had the unique pleasure of serving not just multiple children of the same family, but second generation families as well.
Even the newer members of our staff have had many years of experience in the early education of children.
We, as whole team, have the dedication and commitment that you are looking for in the care and early education of your child.
From infancy on up through school age, we look forward to serving your family for many years.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to your New Lenox KinderCare! We look forward to meeting new families and introducing them to our wonderful staff. Each day is filled with learning in fun and exciting ways. Along with a curriculum rich in developing your child’s physical, emotional, social, and cognitive development, our teachers always add that extra personal touch that will make your child feel special every day.
- Here at New Lenox KinderCare, your children will not only have a safe, secure and stimulating environment to learn in, but they will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children. Our staff works to promote a safe and healthy environment by adhering to strict cleaning policies. Each classroom is sanitized daily and thoroughly detailed by a professional crew.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Illinois Dept. of Human Services [IDHS], Dept. of Children & Family Services [DCFS] for all ages - parents have a co-pay…$20 co-pay; $5 for each subsiquent child (income-based subsidy) weekly…Go to www.actforchildren.org for more information
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse New Lenox KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.
June 02, 2022Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.