Next Generation Children's Center
Your child's journey to new learning experiences and friendships starts with a nurturing environment in your home and extends to the enriching childcare programs at Next Generation Children's Centers.
Next Generation's committed teachers and staff will fill your child's day with stimulating and memorable activities, creating a foundation for successful future learning.
Our curriculum leads the way in early childhood education with its research-based programs along with NGCC's own uniquely designed programs that make up core parts of your child's educational experience.
Our focus is to foster your child's social, emotional and academic growth.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Students: 205 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 27%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Next Generation Children's Centers offers young children a familiar and engaging place to grow and develop. Through developmentally appropriate curriculum and specially designed classrooms, we instill in your child a life-long love of learning. Children are exposed to literacy, science and math through our "learn by doing" approach to curricula. These learning opportunities become seamless in your child's day of fun.
Endorse Next Generation Children's Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.