Westboro Knowledge Beginnings
Our experienced and dedicated staff come to work everyday eager to teach your children.
We have long term staff who have made it a priority to be a part of our Knowledge Beginnings family.
They are committed to the field of early childhood education and molding young minds.
We encourage you to come meet our staff and find out what we have to offer you and your family.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Knowledge Beginnings of Westboro! We are excited to meet your family and have you join ours. We are your child's "home away from home." Our priority is to help you feel comfortable when you are away from your child for the day. Your child will be healthy, happy, and cared for all day long!
- We are a secure environment that requires a code to enter the building. All visitors are required to carry a valid form of picture identification that will be checked when entering the building. We have three separate, fenced in playgrounds with developmentally appropriate equipment on each one. This gives the children a safe environment to play in while outdoors. All of our teachers are CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
Endorse Westboro Knowledge Beginnings. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.