Next Generation Children's Centers
Next Generation Children's Centers offers young children a familiar and engaging place to grow and develop.
Through developmentally appropriate curriculum and specially designed classrooms, we instill in your child a life-long love of learning.
Children are exposed to literacy, science and math through our "learn by doing" approach to curricula.
These opportunities become seamless in your child's day of fun.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Students: 120 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Infant through Pre-Kindergarten
- Professional EEC Teachers
- Full and part time options
- Open 52 weeks
- Meals and snacks included
- Summer program
Endorse Next Generation Children's Centers. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
April 20, 2022Is The IB Program Right For Your Child?
The International Baccalaureate programmes cover the entire K-12 spectrum with three distinct educational curricula. Is the IB programme right for your child? Some answers to your questions here.
April 19, 2022How To Control Your Child's Screen Time
We parents want to keep our children safe from anything and everything. That's always our biggest worry. We don't want our children watching inappropriate content or playing violent games on their smart devices, do we? That's the rationale behind controlling our children's screen times. So, here are a couple of tips on making that happen.
April 18, 2022Myths About Private School
Second-hand information, myths, sensational news reports, and biased opinions rarely give a true picture of a private school. Find out what private schools are really like for yourself.