eBridge Montessori School
- eBridge Montessori School is an AMI recognized authentic Montessori School.
- We offer a positive, inspiring, and learning environment based on Montessori philosophy and methods for children from age 2.9 to age 6.
- Our mission is to support children with their task of inner construction, to promote the natural development of children, to help children reach their full potential in our multicultural society.
- We offer a variety of programs to fit into family's busy schedule: full day, half day, before and after-school care, and summer program.
- One of our goals is to make it possible for working parents to send their children to a Montessori school.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||89 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||27 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- eBridge Montessori School is an authentic Montessori school recognized by AMI (Association Montessori Internationale). We meet AMI standard and are committed to Montessori philosophy and method.
- We provide a high quality prepared environment for child to learn with deep understanding, concentration, independence & responsibility, collaboration, and joy.
- Our classroom consists of a mixed age group of children to encourage social development and academic learning.
- We have a team of dedicated and experienced teachers. Our lead teachers are AMI certified Montessori teachers.
- We offer a variety of programs to fit into family's busy schedule: full day, half day, before and after-school care, and summer program. One of our goals is to make it possible for working parents to send their children to a Montessori school.
- Our brand new facility has spacious classrooms with high quality authentic Montessori materials, safe and secure indoor/outdoor play area.
- Our school is conveniently located close to Westborough town center, and is very easy to access from Route 30, 9, 135, 20, I-90, and I-495.
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.