eBridge Montessori School
- eBridge Montessori School is an AMI recognized authentic Montessori School.
- We offer a positive, inspiring, and learning environment based on Montessori philosophy and methods for children from age 2.9 to age 6.
- Our mission is to support children with their task of inner construction, to promote the natural development of children, to help children reach their full potential in our multicultural society.
- We offer a variety of programs to fit into family's busy schedule: full day, half day, before and after-school care, and summer program.
- One of our goals is to make it possible for working parents to send their children to a Montessori school.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||89 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||27 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- eBridge Montessori School is an authentic Montessori school recognized by AMI (Association Montessori Internationale). We meet AMI standard and are committed to Montessori philosophy and method.
- We provide a high quality prepared environment for child to learn with deep understanding, concentration, independence & responsibility, collaboration, and joy.
- Our classroom consists of a mixed age group of children to encourage social development and academic learning.
- We have a team of dedicated and experienced teachers. Our lead teachers are AMI certified Montessori teachers.
- We offer a variety of programs to fit into family's busy schedule: full day, half day, before and after-school care, and summer program. One of our goals is to make it possible for working parents to send their children to a Montessori school.
- Our brand new facility has spacious classrooms with high quality authentic Montessori materials, safe and secure indoor/outdoor play area.
- Our school is conveniently located close to Westborough town center, and is very easy to access from Route 30, 9, 135, 20, I-90, and I-495.
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.