Next Generation Children's Centers
Next Generation Children's Centers offers young children a familiar and engaging place to grow and develop.
Through developmentally appropriate curriculum and specially designed classrooms, we instill in your child a life-long love of learning.
Children are exposed to literacy, science and math through our "learn by doing" approach to curricula.
These learning opportunities become seamless in your child's day of fun.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Students: 140 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Contact Director for tuition rates
- Infant through Pre-Kindergarten
- Professional EEC Teachers
- Engaging curriculum programs
- Full and part time options
- Meals and snacks provided daily
- Summer Program
Endorse Next Generation Children's Centers. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Reasons Why You Might Change Schools
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.