Next Generation Children's Centers
Next Generation Children's Centers offers young children a familiar and engaging place to grow and develop.
Through developmentally appropriate curriculum and specially designed classrooms, we instill in your child a life-long love of learning.
Children are exposed to literacy, science and math through our "learn by doing" approach to curricula.
These learning opportunities become seamless in your child's day of fun.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Students: 140 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Contact Director for tuition rates
- Infant through Pre-Kindergarten
- Professional EEC Teachers
- Engaging curriculum programs
- Full and part time options
- Meals and snacks provided daily
- Summer Program
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Next Generation Children's Centers. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.