Next Generation Children's Centers offers young children a familiar and engaging place to grow and develop.
Through developmentally appropriate curriculum and specially designed classrooms, we instill in your child a life-long love of learning.
Children are exposed to literacy, science and math through our "learn by doing" approach to curricula.
These learning opportunities become seamless in your child's day of fun.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 140 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Contact Director for tuition rates
- Infant through Pre-Kindergarten
- Professional EEC Teachers
- Engaging curriculum programs
- Full and part time options
- Meals and snacks provided daily
- Summer Program
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Next Generation Children's Centers?
The application deadline for Next Generation Children's Centers is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Next Generation Children's Centers. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.