North Bay Christian School And Child Development
Tel: (361) 776-2465
- North Bay Child Development Center's educational philosophy is based on the desire to meet the development needs of all children.
- It provides experiences that enhances the spiritual, mental, physical, emotional and social development of the individual child.
- With a developmentally appropriate environment, children are guided through activities that promote self esteem through successful learning experiences.
- The program promotes the uniqueness of each child and his or her specific needs, abilities and family.
- We believe that parents, as the primary caregivers and nurturers of the child, have entrusted us to be partners in the development of their children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Corpus Christi Grades: NS-PK | 52 students
5101 Saratoga Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX 78413
(361) 991-9289 13 NS-PK
- Corpus Christi Grades: PK-5 | 189 students
3115 Ocean Drive
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
(361) 884-8931 13.5 PK-5
- Rockport Grades: PK-5 | 153 students
213 S. Church Street
Rockport, TX 78382
(361) 729-2672 13.5 PK-5
- Corpus Christi Grades: PK-5 | 108 students
1218 Comanche Street
Corpus Christi, TX 78401
(361) 883-3873 13.6 PK-5
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.