North Canton KinderCare
North Canton KinderCare Photo #9 - School Age Classroom Before and After School Care And Summer Camp
We have long term staff that are passionate in meeting the needs of the whole child.
Our staff is like family and we love welcoming every new child into our KinderCare family!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the North Canton KinderCare! At our center you will find passionate teachers who share the belief that children construct their own knowledge through their interactions with people and things in their environment. The materials, conversations, activities, interactions, environment and play children experience and work with every day shape their growth and development and help them construct new knowledge and learning in meaningful ways. From birth, our programs support children's development to ensure growth of the whole child. Our curriculum programs were built on a comprehensive scope and sequence that maps learning objectives and learning domains in Physical and Motor Development, Language and Communication Skills, Social and Emotional Development, Approaches Towards Learning, Cognition and General Knowledge, and Creative Arts. Our teaching methods consist of Whole Group Instruction, Small Group Instruction, and Child-directed play in Learning Centers. We would love to have you schedule a tour so you can see how every day is designed for learning at the North Canton KinderCare!
- Our North Canton location has a keypad entry. We also offer a younger age and older age playground that is fenced in. Each classroom has access to the playground from their individual classrooms. There are classroom cameras that can be viewed from the lobby.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- ***No Part Time Subsidy Available*** NAACCRA
Endorse North Canton KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.