Massillon Christian School
- Massillon Christian School was founded in 1973 as an outreach ministry of the Massillon Baptist Temple.
- After a solid year of praying for the leading of the Lord, the congregation of the Massillon Baptist Temple under the leadership of their founding pastor, Dr. Bruce D. Cummons, embarked on a new chapter in its history with the founding of the Massillon Christian Schools and the Massillon Baptist College.
- In the 42 years since that humble beginning, both the college and the Christian school have had over 500 graduates, have seen many souls lead to Christ, and many lives changed.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
- We believe that the whole Bible from Genesis 1:1 to Revelation 22:21 is the verbally inspired and infallible Word of God. We believe that there is one, and only one, living and true God'an Infinite, Intelligent Spirit; the Maker and Supreme Ruler of Heaven and earth, who is inexpressibly glorious in holiness, and worthy of all possible honor, confidence, and love. We believe that in the unity of the Godhead there are three Persons'the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit'equal in every Divine perfection, and executing distinct but harmonious offices in the great work of redemption. We believe Jesus Christ was born of Mary, the Virgin, and is the Son of God and God the Son. We believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scripture, the Just for the unjust that He might bring us to God, that men are justified by faith alone. We believe that Jesus Christ rose from the grave on the third day according to the Scriptures. We believe that He, only, is the great High Priest, and we need not the intercession of any man, but that Christ ever liveth to make intercession for us. We believe that Jesus Christ will come again in Person, bodily and visibly, to establish His kingdom on the earth. We believe that in order to be saved, the soul must be born again: 'Ye must be born again.' (John 3:7). Salvation is by grace and the only conditions are repentance and faith. We believe that there is eternal life only through Jesus Christ and that without Christ, there is everlasting punishment of the lost.
Profile last updated: 05/13/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MassillonGrades: PK-8 | 212 students
640 1st Street N.E.
Massillon, OH 44646
- DennisonGrades: PK-6 | 112 students
100 Sherman St
Dennison, OH 44621
- CantonGrades: PK-8 | 161 students
702 Cleveland Avenue Nw
Canton, OH 44702
- HartvilleGrades: PK-12 | 638 students
12893 Kaufman Ave.
Hartville, OH 44632
- MassillonGrades: PK-8 | 182 students
2809 Lincoln Way Nw
Massillon, OH 44647