St Peter Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (330) 452-0125
- Saint Peter School serves families with children in Preschool through Grade Eight and is part of the Stark County Catholic Regional Elementary School System.
- St. Peter School provides a learning environment that challenges students to reach their academic, moral and spiritual potential.
- Our students continue to excel after graduating from St. Peter School.
- The academic program is in direct alignment with the learning standards set by the State of Ohio and the Diocese of Youngstown.
- Our school embraces the educational philosophy of the Sisters of Notre Dame through an active partnership with their association.
- St. Peter School is a place where parents, teachers and students share a common vision that is rooted in family values.
- Parents are encouraged to become involved in their child's education through volunteer opportunities, sporting events, social gatherings and church masses.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||189 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Canton Grades: NS-8 | 244 students
2107 6th Street SW
Canton, OH 44706
(330) 452-8271 1.3 NS-8
- Canton Grades: PK-3 | 92 students
2600 Cleveland Ave Nw
Canton, OH 44709
(330) 471-8265 1.8 PK-3
- Carrollton Grades: PK-12 | 74 students
1211 Lincoln Ave
Carrollton, OH 44615
(330) 627-5124 21.1 PK-12
- Dennison Grades: PK-6 | 112 students
100 Sherman St
Dennison, OH 44621
(740) 922-3539 28.3 PK-6
- Dover Grades: PK-6 | 219 students
600 N Tuscarawas Ave
Dover, OH 44622
(330) 343-9134 20.2 PK-6
I believe my children have and will continue to excel at St. Peter's Elementary School. I believe the teaching staff and faculty truly care about the children and their development in learning. I would highly recommend this school.
- Posted by Parent - erina
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.