St Paul School
5.00 (4 reviews)
Tel: (330) 494-0223
- Saint Paul School is the only Catholic school located in the growing city of North Canton, Ohio.
- The students come from families who desire that their children be educated in a Catholic environment where religious truths and values are an integral part of the school program.
- Therefore we believe that, every child enrolled at Saint Paul has a right to an environment in which Catholic faith is experienced in daily living; instruction in religious truths and values is an essential part of our daily programs; religion is meant to be a real life experience in the lives of our students through the curriculum, dedicated teachers and interaction among students themselves within their own youth community.
- We believe that each Catholic school, as part of a larger believing community, has the mission to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ through excellence in educational programs and service to the Catholic community in particular and in society in general.
- The foundations of Catholic belief and practice are taught while developing a sense of community, an atmosphere for worship, and a concern for social justice.
- These themes permeate all aspects of the school organization and curriculum that meets the religious, academic, personal, and social needs of children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||396 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Akron Grades: PK-8 | 340 students
4009 Manchester Rd
Akron, OH 44319
(330) 644-0638 11.5 PK-8
- Canton Grades: NS-8 | 244 students
2107 6th Street SW
Canton, OH 44706
(330) 452-8271 5.4 NS-8
- Orlando Grades: K-12 | 670 students
9307 Curry Ford Road
Orlando, FL 32825
(407) 275-8031 854.3 K-12
- Bridgton Grades: 2-8 | 9 students
15 Wayside Ave
Bridgton, ME 04009
(207) 647-4404 587 2-8
As parents of children in both the elementary and middle school programs, we highly recommend St. Paul's school. The academics are first rate, the facilities are good, the teachers at all levels are highly knowledgeable and practice great pedagogy, the administration is excellent, and the enviromnmement is warm and supportive. It is all we could hope for.
- Posted by Parent - csple
The quality of academic programs, teachers, volunteers and facilities go above and beyond what you would ever expect from your child's elementary school experience. The families work together in unison; this is a great school; my child is thriving.
- Posted by Parent - karen
I highly recommend St. Paul! The teachers are fantastic...nurturing, caring, challenging, and creative. The close-knit school environment is warm and welcoming offering many opportunities for parents to become involved and students to live their faith. Our kids are academically prepared to excel at any high school/college.
- Posted by Parent - linew
This school has been providing quality education to my family for several years now. I am very pleased with the faculty and staff that make this a safe and wonderful learning environment for my children.
- Posted by Parent - jjwal
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.