We are committed to caring for and educating your child to ensure he/she is ready to move and advance after completing milestones.
We work with families to make sure needs are met and that every child is ready for Kindergarten.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- As one of the leaders in our field, we strive to meet every child's personal and educational needs. We work closely with each family to ensure we are there to help however we can. We are excited to meet you and your child.
- The children's health and safety is number one on our list. We have a keypad entry, a fenced-in playground, all the teachers have CPR and First Aid certification and pass background checks. We have a health and safety teacher that spends some of her day making sure that the center and playground are safe.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- C-CAP (Not Valid for Infants) and NACCRRA
Endorse Northgate KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.