We are committed to caring for and educating your child to ensure he/she is ready to move and advance after completing milestones.
We work with families to make sure needs are met and that every child is ready for Kindergarten.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- As one of the leaders in our field, we strive to meet every child's personal and educational needs. We work closely with each family to ensure we are there to help however we can. We are excited to meet you and your child.
- The children's health and safety is number one on our list. We have a keypad entry, a fenced-in playground, all the teachers have CPR and First Aid certification and pass background checks. We have a health and safety teacher that spends some of her day making sure that the center and playground are safe.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- C-CAP (Not Valid for Infants) and NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Northgate KinderCare?
The application deadline for Northgate KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Northgate KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.