Northside Baptist School
Northside Baptist School provides a warm, accepting, Christian environment where students and teachers can grow spiritually, emotionally, and socially.
Students achieve academic success through a challenging curriculum that encourages critical thinking and problem solving. "Eagle Camp is offered during summer months.
- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-5
- Students: 112 students
- Acceptance rate: 98%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition varies with grade level
% on Financial Aid
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
After School Science Club, basketball, football, soccer, Upward Sports Program including: cheerleading
- Experienced, dedicated teachers
- A Beka curriculum
- Extra-curricular classes include: Spanish, Music, PE and computer skills.
- Family friendly environment; parents are encouraged to be involved, and are invited to attend the weekly children's worship service.
- A 25% sibling discount is available on tuition.
Endorse Northside Baptist School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.