Northside Baptist School
- Northside Baptist School provides a warm, accepting, Christian environment where students and teachers can grow spiritually, emotionally, and socially.
- Students achieve academic success through a challenging curriculum that encourages critical thinking and problem solving. "Eagle Camp is offered during summer months.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies with grade level|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Cheryl Olson|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||After School Science Club, basketball, football, soccer, Upward Sports Program including: cheerleading|
- Experienced, dedicated teachers
- A Beka curriculum
- Extra-curricular classes include: Spanish, Music, PE and computer skills.
- Family friendly environment; parents are encouraged to be involved, and are invited to attend the weekly children's worship service.
- A 25% sibling discount is available on tuition.
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.