Our Lady Of Victory School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (361) 575-5391
- Our Lady of Victory Catholic School, in keeping with the tradition of the Sisters of the Incarnate Word and Blessed Sacrament, creates a learning environment that is both Christ-centered and safe.
- Our Lady of Victory teaches gospel values, Catholic social teachings, and academic skills to prepare students for a challenging and changing world.
- Through the partnership of Church, school, and family, Our Lady of Victory School empowers students to grow spiritually, morally, intellectually, and socially as children of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2008|
|Total Students||469 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Victoria Grades: PK-12 | 353 students
539 Waco Cir
Victoria, TX 77904
(361) 572-4568 1.5 PK-12
- Victoria Grades: PK-8 | 324 students
206 W Convent St
Victoria, TX 77901
(361) 573-6651 2.2 PK-8
OLV has given our daughter the independent thinking she needs to advance in school and ready for her world beyond school. The caring and dedicated staff provide a superior educational environment for students at OLV. We are very happy that we sent our daughter through OLV.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Katherine Rippamonti
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.