- Our Lady of Victory Catholic School, in keeping with the tradition of the Sisters of the Incarnate Word and Blessed Sacrament, creates a learning environment that is both Christ-centered and safe.
- Our Lady of Victory teaches gospel values, Catholic social teachings, and academic skills to prepare students for a challenging and changing world.
- Through the partnership of Church, school, and family, Our Lady of Victory School empowers students to grow spiritually, morally, intellectually, and socially as children of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2008|
|Total Students||509 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
VictoriaGrades: PK-12 | 354 students
Po Box 4824
Victoria, TX 77903
VictoriaGrades: PK-8 | 300 students
206 W Convent St
Victoria, TX 77901
VictoriaGrades: K-8 | 270 students
1504 N Moody St.
Victoria, TX 77901
OLV has given our daughter the independent thinking she needs to advance in school and ready for her world beyond school. The caring and dedicated staff provide a superior educational environment for students at OLV. We are very happy that we sent our daughter through OLV.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Katherine Rippamonti
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.