Trinity Episcopal School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (361) 573-3220
- Trinity Episcopal School was founded in 1954 and quickly earned praises from the community for its high academic standards.
- As the demand for our education increased, the school acquired several campuses: our Early Learning Center (K3-K4), Lower School (K5-5th grade) and Middle School (6th-8th grades).
- Rooted in the Christian faith, Trinity provides opportunities for our students to learn about Christ and the Bible.
- Students attend chapel every morning to worship as a group, and prayer is encouraged throughout the students' school day.
- We believe that the love that we show to our students and the respect they give each other exemplifies Christ's love for us all.
- We take great pride in the developing the moral character of our student body so that together and individually they can confidently serve their community.
- Trinity has long been the standard bearer for quality education in Victoria.
- While we are proud of our reputation for a strong academic program, Trinity is more.
- We are a family of students, parents, siblings, faculty, and staff, dedicated to providing the best overall educational experience for those we serve.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||291 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See Website for rates.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Katherine Limoges|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Football,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
National Junior Honor Society, Spanish Club, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
After School Art, After School Preschool Programs
- Why Should I Choose Trinity Episcopal School Over Other Schools in the Area
- That is a really good question. Trinity offers an experience like no other school in Victoria. For instance:
- 1) The quality of education offered through Trinity Episcopal school goes unmatched. Our test scores regularly rate in the 98th percentile of all schools in the area. Teaching is different at Trinity. Our faculty engages students so that they remember the information taught through muscle memory, word association and other kinesthetic exercises. This improves retention and makes learning way more fun. Our small class sizes open up avenues through which students can receive one-on-one attention and personal guidance in subjects or assignments they may not understand or grasp fully.
- 2) The school offers educational opportunities that are simply not available at other schools. This includes outdoor educational opportunities, where students take trips within Texas and are exposed firsthand to subjects and professions typically taught in a collegiate environment. Events showcasing things such as underwater archaeology, robotics, filmmaking, and much more have been offered every year to our students. The school also has the only professional rock climbing wall of its kind available in Victoria. Trinity students have access to top-of-the-line technology as part of their education. Students visit the Lower School computer lab daily, which is stocked with iMacs and iPads. A mobile computer lab complete with Macbooks is taken to students for typing class. Every classroom is equipped with whiteboard/projector technology, which allows teachers to project lessons while making notes on their whiteboard. Trinity is working with a local organization to expand its art program to include filmmaking. In addition to currently being a tech-savvy school, our students will soon have technology that very few schools across the country have access to, let alone colleges and professional organizations.
- 3) When students graduate from Trinity Episcopal School, they do so with a sense of confidence and self-awareness. It is not uncommon for our graduates to continuing to high school at a higher intellectual level then public-school peers, and is not unheard of for our graduates to enter into high-paying professional fields.
- Now ask yourself, how many other schools can say this
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Victoria Grades: PK-12 | 353 students
539 Waco Cir
Victoria, TX 77904
(361) 572-4568 0.3 PK-12
- Victoria Grades: PK-8 | 324 students
206 W Convent St
Victoria, TX 77901
(361) 573-6651 0.8 PK-8
***I''m not a parent; this was the closest category I could choose*** I have some friends who do have children who attend Trinity and I have been on campus a handful of times. The atmosphere is different; kids run up to each other and give hugs. The students are perceptive and the faculty really enjoys teaching. Students and teachers alike celebrate each other and everyone knows each others'' names. While enrollment has increased, the total amount of students is still smaller than other schools which helps foster a "family" environment. The faculty are attentive and students love to learn. Trinity Episcopal School offers programs and educational opportunities that no other school has. The kinds of things their students are exposed to would typically be reserved for college or beyond. The school is technologically advanced and kids learn using a variety of methods. I wish I had attended a school like Trinity when I was growing up. It's so refreshing to interact with such smart, confident, talented kids. It really is no wonder to me as to why they''re such high achievers. If you''re moving to Victoria and are looking for a quality school to send your children, check Trinity out.
- Posted by Parent - e1c7f
Trinity Episcopal School is a fantastic complete educational experience. We have attended Trinity for 3 years and are pleased in every aspect. The staff and their supporters are superior at challenging the students scholastically and providing unique learning opportunities through extra-curricular programs and studies. TES is consistently implementing new ideas and programs to improve the quality of education and student enrichment. We chose Trinity to give our children every available opportunity to excel academically and it has been the right choice for our children.
- Posted by Parent - 3cedd
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.