St Joseph High School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (361) 573-2446
- At St. Joseph lifelong friendships begin, and the foundation for a lifetime of learning and success is established.
- More than just friendships, St. Joseph High School offers students opportunities to develop values.
- These values will inspire them, change them and stay with them for life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||289 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Calculus, English 3, English 4, Environmental Science, U.S. History|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,950|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Jen Korinek|
|Total Sports Offered||15 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Drill Team, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WeightliftingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Dance, Drill Team,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||16 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Leo Club, Marianist LIFE Community, MedPro, National Honor Society, Senior Retreat Leaders, Speech and Debate, Student Ambassadors, Student Council, TAPPS Academic Competition, Voices of America
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Choir, Marching Band/Concert Band, Theatre Arts, Yearbook/Journalism
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- St. Joseph High School provides a value-centered education for young men and women. Students at STJ are offered excellence in instruction, the opportunity to explore their faith and provide service to our community, and the chance to participate in various extracurricular activities. The traditions of St. Joseph High School are deeply rooted in the community. Education at STJ is a wise investment for your future.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Victoria Grades: PK-K | 100 students
2408 N Navarro St
Victoria, TX 77901
(361) 575-1551 0.4 PK-K
- Victoria Grades: PK-12 | 353 students
539 Waco Cir
Victoria, TX 77904
(361) 572-4568 0.5 PK-12
- Victoria Grades: NS-12 | 45 students
2911 D Azalea
Victoria, TX 77901
(361) 212-8463 1 NS-12
Attended St. Joe from 1953 to 1956 (6-7th grade) Learned more in those three years, than I did in all the other schools I attended. The teachers (Brothers) were hard but fair.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - kc5bz
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.