Presbyterian Day School
Tel: (361) 575-1551
- Presbyterian Day School is licensed through the Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services for a maximum of 92 students.
- All teachers, at all levels, will use a developmentally based curriculum.
- The curriculum will be presented in ways to foster self-confidence and build self esteem.
- Classrooms will be arranged in learning centers such as art centers, creative play centers, block centers, sand and water tables, and science and math manipulative centers.
- Music will be taught by a qualified music teacher, as well as Spanish and computer.
- Children will be taught to respect the rights of others and interact in a positive way with their peers.
- Much emphasis will be placed on creative play, developing expressive language and listening skills.
- Development of good coordination and gross motor skills will be encouraged through exercise.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Victoria Grades: NS-12 | 45 students
2911 D Azalea
Victoria, TX 77901
(361) 212-8463 0.7 NS-12
- Victoria Grades: PK-12 | 353 students
539 Waco Cir
Victoria, TX 77904
(361) 572-4568 0.8 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.