Northside Montessori ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Indiana for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Crouching Tigers, Jump Bunch
- Our devoted staff has over 85 years of combined experience. They have a passion for the Montessori philosophy and strive to nurture and support all the children, thus allowing them to have a natural love of learning and a never ending curiosity.
- NMS offers a traditional ten-month school curriculum and a summer day camp. The school curriculum consists of practical life, sensorial, math, language, cultural, science, art, music and a foreign language at all levels.
- Summer camp consists of themes chosen by the staff, some academics, reading activities, and a lot of fun! Summer camp is for past students, present students and students enrolled for the next school year.
- Please email or call us, we would love to share more information about our school.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Northside Montessori's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Northside Montessori?
Endorse Northside Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards