Northwest Highway KinderCare
Welcome to Northwest Highway KinderCare in Garland, Texas! We are pleased and proud to introduce our staff.
All combined staff experience in the industry is over 125 years, so they are passionate and dedicated to early childhood education.
We invite you and your family to come tour to personally meet us today!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Northwest Highway KinderCare! We are very excited to meet you and your family. Our experts designed classroom activities and lesson plans to help prepare your little one for success in school and beyond. The staff's combined experience in childcare is over 125 years! Furthermore, everyone works to ensure that your child is safe and secure while they are learning and growing.
- Since safety is our top concern, our center is secured through a keypad entry system, locked perimeter doors, as well as a fenced playground. We have a designated Health & Safety coordinator on-site. She is in charge of playground checks, fire drills and the overall safety of our center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Tarrent County, Dallas county, Garland, *Richardson* Enternie General (CCMS/CMA)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Northwest Highway KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.