Dallas Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- The mission of Dallas Christian School is to provide an excellent education in a Christ-centered environment.
- The course of study at Dallas Christian School is designed to prepare students to pursue college entrance and achievement.
- Students will be provided opportunities to develop logical thinking processes including analysis, evaluation, synthesis, and problem solving, and will be encouraged to be creative and develop new ideas and solutions for many types of problems.
- Teachers will strive to motivate and instruct all students toward these high expectations.
- Academic standards are high and taught on the college preparatory level.
- Teachers who continue to learn how to better serve their students will employ a variety of methods to encourage and challenge students while guiding them to a higher level of skill, appreciation, and self-confidence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Religious Affiliation||Church of Christ|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild dyslexia; Mild learning differences|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2004|
|Total Students||582 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||52 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by grade level. Please visit website for tuition rates.|
|Admissions Director||Jolie Clevenger|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Drill Team, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Drill Team, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- DallasGrades: K-12 | 400 students
2720 Hillside Drive
Dallas, TX 75214
- SunnyvaleGrades: K-12 | 88 students
3052 N Belt Line Road
Sunnyvale, TX 75182
- DallasGrades: 1-12 | 197 students
950 Tiffany Way
Dallas, TX 75218
- DallasGrades: 1-12 | 868 students
10600 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75230
- DallasGrades: PK-12 | 1130 students
4100 Merrell Rd
Dallas, TX 75229
DC is a wonderful school that focuses on the whole child. My son has thrived there and has gotten a great education, learned Christian values & been able to play a variety of sports that he would not have been able to do at our local "6A" high school. The friends that he has made here have been wonderful. DC provides a community for your family that you do not get in other schools.
- Posted by Parent - SS
Dallas Christian School has been an important part of my life. Starting with my mother, continuing one with myself and now my three children, the school has provided a strong environment for Christian education. The best judge of any business is repeat customers. My family is now into it's third generation at Dallas Christian. That should speak volumes. While all private schools are expensive, Dallas Christian's pricing is below most of the competition, while providing small class sizes. A major plus when looking at the others. The new school president is very personable and shows that the school has an even brighter future. I intend for my children to attend all the way through grade 12. Highly recommended!
- Posted by Parent - jeffr
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.