Norwalk Catholic School - Early Childhood Center
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 156 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- In partnerships with families, parishes, and the community, the Early Childhood Center staff focuses on the spiritual, social, and academic needs of the young child. It is our goal to help the child develop the skills necessary to be successful in school and to foster a relationship with Jesus, the Good Shepherd. In addition to the regular curriculum, children attend the Catechesis of the Good Shepherd religious formation program. Its primary purpose is to help children know and enjoy God. This program is not just head knowledge but heart knowledge.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Norwalk Catholic School - Early Childhood Center?
The application deadline for Norwalk Catholic School - Early Childhood Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Norwalk Catholic School - Early Childhood Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards