This center has diverse culture and prides itself in our classroom teamwork.
There is a balance in every classroom of teachers who have over 10 years of experience with great traditional values and teachers who are new in the field and fresh out of college with great, new ideas and methods.
Every teacher at this center has a passion for teaching and is dedicated to developing your child's learning experience.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- KinderCare Arlington is licensed by the state of Virginia and Arlington County we have low teacher to child ratios. Our teachers are experienced and devoted to helping children develop. This center has some teachers who have over 20 years of experience working in the child care field. The lead teachers in each classroom must have at least a Child Development Associate or a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in the child development field. This center has a wide range of enrichment programs offered through our Learning Adventures Program. Each classroom is set up to promote Developmentally Appropriate Practices, the children are given the opportunity to make choices and learn through active exploration.
- This center has keypad entry that only current families can know and can enter the center. The entry code is changed frequently to ensure child safety. All lead teaches have CPR and First Aid certifications. There is always staff on site that has Medication Administration Training (MAT). The center has its own parking lot and a fenced in playground.
- Hours Of Operation: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, French, Spanish
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Nova KinderCare?
The application deadline for Nova KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Nova KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.