Oakbrook Child Development Center
- The purpose of the Oakbrook Child Development Center is to provide a superior academic program in a beautiful, stimulating environment.
- The children are surrounded by an atmosphere of respect and loving appreciation for each child.
- It is our aim to help each child achieve a sense of positive self esteem.
- Our program is based on the philosophy that by accepting each child as he is, respecting his right to be different, and loving him for himself, he can be encouraged to develop his own capabilities thus attaining his fullest potential.
- Our school places great emphasis on the importance of each child.
- We strive to give them the greatest individualized attention possible.
- Our goal is to enhance the development level with appropriate programs and learning equipment in order to stimulate optimal growth in all areas of development social, emotional, physical, and cognitive.
- The unique needs of each age group have been carefully provided for.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Summerville Grades: PK-8 | 175 students
505 Gahagan Rd
Summerville, SC 29485
(843)875-7667 3.1 PK-8
- North Charleston Grades: PK-12 | 270 students
7800 Northside Dr
North Charleston, SC 29420
(843)797-2690 6.9 PK-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.