Oakdale Academy - Oakdale
Provide year round care for children ages one month through 6 years old.
Differentiated learning environments tailored to meet the needs of individual students helping them to reach their highest level of potential.
Clean safe and loving environment with outdoor play yard. Certified teachers that are screened and trained and CPR and first aid.
Summer camp has swimming and more! Monthly shows and guest visitors round out the perfect program to help your child along the path of early learning.
Creative and dynamic curriculum offering hands on learning and fun.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Students: 54 students
- Acceptance rate: 91%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 41%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
% on Financial Aid
National avg.: 85%
- Offers year round quality care. Summer camp program offers swimming, crafts, sports, nature, speical on site guests and visitors offering fun, education and entertainment
Endorse Oakdale Academy - Oakdale. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.