Oakland Christan School
- The Clarkston Campus of Oakland Christian School is located in the Clarkston Community Church building on Clarkston Road.
- The Campus offers a full early childhood program as well as licensed childcare, and a Kindergarten through Third grade Elementary Program.
- Our preschool curriculum is designed to prepare our students for the Elementary academic program.
- The Clarkston Campus offers high academic curriculum and quality Christian education to Clarkston and surrounding areas.
- Elementary: The Elementary School offers a well-balanced curriculum with strong academics and Biblical integration in all subject areas.
- Elementary students participate in a variety of resource classes including art, physical education, music, French, technology, and Spanish.
- Our students are challenged and taught toward spiritual, intellectual, social, and physical growth.
- Excellent communication and parent involvement is part of successful education for each child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clarkston Grades: PK-12 | 489 students
5935 Clarkston Road
Clarkston, MI 48348
(248)241-9001 0.8 PK-12
- Clarkston Grades: 1-12 | 77 students
8585 Dixie Hwy
Clarkston, MI 48348
(248)625-9760 2.9 1-12
- Pontiac Grades: PK-12 | 1053 students
1300 Giddings Road
Pontiac, MI 48340
(248)373-5300 8.6 PK-12
- White Lake Grades: K-8 | 411 students
9040 Hutchins St
White Lake, MI 48386
(248)698-3240 8.4 K-8
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.