Oceana Christian School first opened its doors in the fall of 1986 with the goal of providing affordable, quality Christian educationin our area.
OCS offers a challenging academic program that includes a focus on moral excellence. At OCS we strongly believe that each student is a unique individual, created by God.Our goal is to glorify our Creator by integrating moral character,biblical faith, and a quality education.
We encourage a love of learning in our students through a positive environment with committed teacher guidance to prepare each student for life.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-7
- Enrollment: 124 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,400
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Mild learning differences
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 19%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Cost varies according to educational level.
- OCS employs certified and dedicated teachers who view each child as unique and special. Besides the core academic subjects, the following specials are included in the program: STEM, art, music, and gym.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Oceana Christian School cost?
Oceana Christian School's tuition is approximately $4,400 for private students.
When is the application deadline for Oceana Christian School?
The application deadline for Oceana Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Oceana Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.