Old Tappan KinderCare
The longevity of our staff is something we take great pride in.
In addition to loving and nurturing the children in their care, they spend a great deal of time teaching and enriching our programs.
Discover how our five areas of focus can give your child endless opportunities to learn and grow.
They are as follows; Communicating With Others, Building Brain Power, Making New Friends, Growing A Healthy Body, and Nurturing Creativity.
To learn more about programs, please feel free to be our guest.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 25 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for visiting our center's web page. It's an honor to know that you are considering KinderCare in Old Tappan for your childcare needs. We welcome the opportunity to meet with you at anytime, so please feel free to be our guest.
- The health and safety of our students is always our number one concern. With that being said, please know that our entire staff is certified in CPR and First Aid. In addition, we have a security keypad that requires our families to punch in when entering the building. In the event you are not an enrolled family, you will have to utilize the door bell and sign in. All three of our playgrounds are well-maintained, spacious, and age appropriate for our students. Each age group has their own outdoor space that can be used as an extension to learning.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Child Care Assistance
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Old Tappan KinderCare?
The application deadline for Old Tappan KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Old Tappan KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.