Palisades Country Day School
Tel: (201) 784-7600
- Contemporary children live in a highly complicated world. Our job at Palisades Country Day School is to help them develop the proper skills and tools to cope successfully.
- We do this by providing a challenging and stimulating environment designed specifically for the young child.
- Educational materials are available to stimulate development in language arts, mathematics, science, and social studies.
- Our program also offers cultural enrichment through music and art, special events and guests, holiday celebrations and educational trips.
- A physical education program has been designed for each age group to further round out the development of the whole child.
- Along with this, they are learning the proper socialization skills with both adults and their peers.
- Our program invites exploration, creative expression, discovery, problem solving and academic achievement at the intellectual level of each child.
- John Dewey's credo was "teach the child to think, - not what to think." We believe that is the role of our school.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||163 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Englewood Grades: 9-12 | 79 students
101 W Forest Ave
Englewood, NJ 07631
(201) 816-1800 6.2 9-12
- Fort Lee Grades: PK-K | 162 students
2070 Jones Road
Fort Lee, NJ 07024
(201) 944-6655 8.1 PK-K
- Fort Lee Grades: PK-K | 58 students
2324 Fifth Street
Fort Lee, NJ 07024
(201) 947-3898 7.8 PK-K
- Lincroft Grades: PK | 72 students
1409 W Front St
Lincroft, NJ 07738
(732) 747-0141 44.4 PK
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.