A Child S Place School
- For over 40 years A Child`s Place has been a place for young children to create from their own imaginations, to be themselves, to become a whole person eager to explore the world.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$15,750|
|Tuition Notes||$15,750 the cost for our Primary Class $14,200 for our All Day Nursery $9,600 for our five morning Nursery $7,200 for our three morning Nursery|
|% on Financial Aid|
- A Child`s Place School is located in Monmouth County, NJ and offers a high-quality education for children ages 2 1/2 -7. Our program includes half-day preschool classes as well as a full-day kindergarten and first grade. Extended Care is also available from 7 AM to 6 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Children Are Born Curious
- We believe that children have a hundred languages in which to express themselves; from birth they are eager to learn and relate to their world. At A Child`s Place these languages are all facilitated to allow children to explore and construct relationships, knowledge and identity. Curiosity is nurtured in this way to form an early love for learning that fosters and supports future higher-level thinking.For over 40 years A Child`s Place has been a place for young children to create from their own imaginations, to be themselves, to become a whole person eager to explore the world. Alumni are now sending their own children to A Child`s Placea testimony to the enduring joyful experience of being a child at ACP.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Closter Grades: PK-K | 150 students
212/248 Herbert Ave
Closter, NJ 07624
(201)784-7600 44.4 PK-K
- Englewood Grades: 9-12 | 70 students
101 W Forest Ave
Englewood, NJ 07631
(201)816-1800 38.2 9-12
- Fort Lee Grades: NS | 197 students
2070 Jones Road
Fort Lee, NJ 07024
(201)944-6655 36.4 NS
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.