A Child S Place School
- A Child S Place School serves 90 students in grades Prekindergarten and is a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children and the Other special emphasis association(s).
- The student:teacher of A Child S Place School is 30:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Closter Grades: PK-K | 150 students
212/248 Herbert Ave
Closter, NJ 07624
(201)784-7600 44.4 PK-K
- Englewood Grades: 9-12 | 70 students
101 W Forest Ave
Englewood, NJ 07631
(201)816-1800 38.2 9-12
- Fort Lee Grades: NS | 197 students
2070 Jones Road
Fort Lee, NJ 07024
(201)944-6655 36.4 NS
A private school handbook is essentially a set of guidelines for life in the school community.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.