A Child S Place School
- A Child S Place School serves 90 students in grades Prekindergarten and is a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children and the Other special emphasis association(s).
- The student:teacher of A Child S Place School is 30:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Closter Grades: PK-K | 150 students
212/248 Herbert Ave
Closter, NJ 07624
(201)784-7600 44.4 PK-K
- Englewood Grades: 9-12 | 70 students
101 W Forest Ave
Englewood, NJ 07631
(201)816-1800 38.2 9-12
- Fort Lee Grades: NS-8 | 284 students
359 Whiteman St
Fort Lee, NJ 07024
(201)944-0421 35.9 NS-8
- Fort Lee Grades: PK-K | 197 students
2070 Jones Road
Fort Lee, NJ 07024
(201)944-6655 36.4 PK-K
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.