Christian Brothers Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Christian Brothers Academy is an independent, four year secondary school for qualified young men who desire to receive a college preparatory education, guided by Roman Catholic principles in the tradition of Saint John Baptist De La Salle and the Brothers of the Christian Schools.
- As a community of believers, Christian Brothers Academy works in association to achieve the shared vision of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and the teachings of Saint La Salle.
- As a La Sallian School, Christian Brothers Academy emphasizes the religious education, academic preparation, and cultural, personal, and social growth of its students.
- Christian Brothers Academy serves students from multi-cultural backgrounds. It guides them in making intelligent choices based on Gospel values. Students learn critical thinking and sound judgment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2017|
|Total Students||1015 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||78 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Holmdel Grades: 9-12 | 841 students
540A Line Road
Holmdel, NJ 07733
(732)739-0800 4 9-12
- Red Bank Grades: 9-12 | 828 students
112 Broad Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701
(732)747-5113 4.2 9-12
- Belmar Grades: 9-12 | 485 students
607 7th Ave
Belmar, NJ 07719
(732)681-2858 12.5 9-12
- Metuchen Grades: 9-12 | 683 students
145 Plainfield Rd
Metuchen, NJ 08840
(732)549-7600 19.1 9-12
It is a phenomenal high school. Top notch education, excellent and qualified teachers. Great sports, highly recommended.
- Posted by Parent - Newma
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.