Christian Brothers Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Christian Brothers Academy is an independent, four year secondary school for qualified young men who desire to receive a college preparatory education, guided by Roman Catholic principles in the tradition of Saint John Baptist De La Salle and the Brothers of the Christian Schools.
- As a community of believers, Christian Brothers Academy works in association to achieve the shared vision of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and the teachings of Saint La Salle.
- As a La Sallian School, Christian Brothers Academy emphasizes the religious education, academic preparation, and cultural, personal, and social growth of its students.
- Christian Brothers Academy serves students from multi-cultural backgrounds. It guides them in making intelligent choices based on Gospel values. Students learn critical thinking and sound judgment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2017|
|Total Students||955 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||72 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- HolmdelGrades: 9-12 | 1008 students
540A Line Road
Holmdel, NJ 07733
- Red BankGrades: 9-12 | 828 students
112 Broad Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701
- OradellGrades: 9-12 | 760 students
1040 Oradell Avenue
Oradell, NJ 07649
- BelmarGrades: 9-12 | 501 students
607 7th Ave
Belmar, NJ 07719
- MetuchenGrades: 9-12 | 844 students
145 Plainfield Rd
Metuchen, NJ 08840
It is a phenomenal high school. Top notch education, excellent and qualified teachers. Great sports, highly recommended.
- Posted by Parent - Newma
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.