Christian Brothers Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Christian Brothers Academy is an independent, four year secondary school for qualified young men who desire to receive a college preparatory education, guided by Roman Catholic principles in the tradition of Saint John Baptist De La Salle and the Brothers of the Christian Schools.
- As a community of believers, Christian Brothers Academy works in association to achieve the shared vision of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and the teachings of Saint La Salle.
- As a La Sallian School, Christian Brothers Academy emphasizes the religious education, academic preparation, and cultural, personal, and social growth of its students.
- Christian Brothers Academy serves students from multi-cultural backgrounds. It guides them in making intelligent choices based on Gospel values. Students learn critical thinking and sound judgment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||955 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||72 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HolmdelGrades: 9-12 | 1008 students
540A Line Road
Holmdel, NJ 07733
Red BankGrades: 9-12 | 872 students
112 Broad Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701
BelmarGrades: 9-12 | 501 students
607 7th Ave
Belmar, NJ 07719
OradellGrades: 9-12 | 760 students
1040 Oradell Avenue
Oradell, NJ 07649
MetuchenGrades: 9-12 | 844 students
145 Plainfield Rd
Metuchen, NJ 08840
It is a phenomenal high school. Top notch education, excellent and qualified teachers. Great sports, highly recommended.
- Posted by Parent - Newma
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017