Christian Brothers Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (732) 747-1959
- Christian Brothers Academy is an independent, four year secondary school for qualified young men who desire to receive a college preparatory education, guided by Roman Catholic principles in the tradition of Saint John Baptist De La Salle and the Brothers of the Christian Schools.
- As a community of believers, Christian Brothers Academy works in association to achieve the shared vision of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and the teachings of Saint La Salle.
- As a La Sallian School, Christian Brothers Academy emphasizes the religious education, academic preparation, and cultural, personal, and social growth of its students.
- Christian Brothers Academy serves students from multi-cultural backgrounds. It guides them in making intelligent choices based on Gospel values. Students learn critical thinking and sound judgment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2017|
|Total Students||1,000 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||79 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Holmdel Grades: 9-12 | 841 students
540A Line Road
Holmdel, NJ 07733
(732) 739-0800 4 9-12
- Red Bank Grades: 9-12 | 915 students
112 Broad Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701
(732) 747-1774 4.2 9-12
- Belmar Grades: 9-12 | 485 students
607 7th Ave
Belmar, NJ 07719
(732) 681-2858 12.5 9-12
- Metuchen Grades: 9-12 | 683 students
145 Plainfield Rd
Metuchen, NJ 08840
(732) 549-7600 19.1 9-12
It is a phenomenal high school. Top notch education, excellent and qualified teachers. Great sports, highly recommended.
- Posted by Parent - Newma
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?