St Rose High School
- St. Rose High School exists to educate high school age men and women so that they may fully actualize their spiritual, academic and social potential.
- Our mission, since beginning as a parish school in 1923, emanates from a tradition of Roman Catholic education administered in the charism of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Chestnut Hill.
- The St. Rose staff of religious and lay faculty, responsive to the needs of a changing world, create a safe, supportive, disciplined atmosphere and curriculum that honors and nurtures the dignity, worth and capabilities of each student.
- St. Rose is committed to preparing young women and men to take a unique and necessary place in an uncertain future.
- Fortified by a strong Catholic, Christian foundation, students are able to confidently assume adulthood with its responsibilities and privileges while addressing the moral and ethical challenges of a technological society.
- St. Rose knows that the world of human culture and society and world of religion are intricately intertwined.
- We are committed to providing our students with prepared hearts and minds so that they may be able to reflect, to judge and to choose in light of the teachings of Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||485 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Holmdel Grades: 9-12 | 841 students
540A Line Road
Holmdel, NJ 07733
(732) 739-0800 16.4 9-12
- Red Bank Grades: 9-12 | 915 students
112 Broad Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701
(732) 747-1774 11.8 9-12
- Toms River Grades: 9-12 | 685 students
711 Hooper Ave
Toms River, NJ 08753
(732) 349-8801 18.3 9-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.